About This Programme
Boosting your employees’ digital literacy can help boost the performance of your business.
Research shows improving people’s digital skills can:
- Improve workplace productivity by up to 38 minutes a day or $1820 per annum*
- Increase staff confidence and retention
- Decrease staff turnover
- Give employers greater confidence to invest in new workplace technology
- Ensure more efficient use of existing workplace IT systems
What will my employees learn?
- How to use a digital device and software (keyboard and mouse basics)
- Understand the internet - connect to Wi-Fi, set up email, use search engines and an introduction to websites
- How to stay safe online –understand secure versus non-secure sites and manage passwords
- Be confident and competent using workplace meeting platforms
- Use the internet/digital devices to gather information and connect with others
- Use computer technology to create and deliver a presentation
Do you have a Pacific workforce?
You could be eligible for fully-funded training for your staff.
We have partnered with Auckland Unlimited to provide skills that will future-proof them for the changing workforce. Read more about this initiative here: