About this Programme
Why does financial capability matter in the workplace? Personal financial wellbeing and organisational performance are connected.
● 72% of organisations believe employee financial education will benefit them
● 46% of employees worry about their finances
● 83% of employers say money problems interfere with productivity
● 20hrs a month lost to sorting personal finance worries
● 58% of employers report “financial illness ”drives absenteeism*
*Courtesy of Sorted.org
What will my people learn?
● How to better manage their income
● How to set a personal financial goal, identify and describe the steps taken towards achieving that goal
● Record daily personal expenses and income for personal budgeting
● Information about basic financial management
● Apply basic financial management skills to increase personal savings, reduce debt or make other sound personal financial decisions
Do you have a Pacific workforce?
You could be eligible for fully-funded training for your staff.
We have partnered with Auckland Unlimited to provide skills that will future-proof them for the changing workforce. Read more about this initiative here: